559 A Harrel Street Morrisville, VT 05661
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our web site, our web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address.
The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content of our web page.
- Used to notify visitors about updates to our web site
- Never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
- Registration is required to enter our site.
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email and shipping address) and possibly financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). If we have trouble processing an order, we use the information to contact the user. This information is used:
- For shipping and billing purposes.
- To fill customer’s orders only
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as credit card information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors of this feature through a pop-up screen on our site
We never sell or share our subscriber's email addresses
Wheel House Designs, Inc will honor any damage claims within fifteen (15) days of purchase. This claim may be made by telephone, email, or in writing. Wheel House Designs, Inc will offer a replacement pair of socks for any design defect found in the knitting or design of our socks.
Wheel House Designs, Inc. is committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours.
- If a problem arises, users may contact us by email or telephone.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES AND REVISIONS
- Wheel House Designs, Inc. has the right to change pricing without notice.
- Any changes to our privacy statement, will be posted here,